In addition to services for combat Warriors detailed below, Harvesting Happiness for Heroes® offers special support for loved ones of Warriors, Parents Who Are Warriors, and Military Chaplains. Click on the links at the bottom of this page to find out more.
HH4Heroes Harvesting Happiness offers Battle Buddy workshops, family awareness training, online community support, one-on-one coaching services, as well as retreats for Warriors to decompress from battle and understand the tools available for them to adapt their military skills to civilian society. HH4Heroes addresses the whole person: mind, body, and emotions. This is how:
A Calmer Mind:
• Positive Psychology tools when learned and used, focus us on our personal strengths and virtues, and give us a sense of greater of well being and confidence.
• Meditation develops our ability to concentrate and focus, so that we begin to notice all of our thoughts. We become clearer and more aware.
• Conscious Communication skills give us the power to share our thoughts and feelings authentically, while respecting the impact ourselves, our family and friends.
Better Physical Health:
• Yoga is a combination of deep breathing and strength & flexibility exercises designed to systematically reduce mental, emotional and physical tension.
• Equine-Assisted Activities are a fun and physical approach to making us more acutely aware of our emotional state, as horses respond directly to our behavior.
• Nutritional Education informs us about how to create a physically balanced environment for our brain and our emotions.
• Creative Expression exercises help us express hidden or blocked feelings, which cause us anxiety and guilt if left unexpressed.
• Group Discussion among Battle Buddies, online community, and private coaching offers us community and releases feelings of guilt and shame.
• Healing Arts, such as massage, aromatherapy, and hands-on healing relaxes and re-balances the body through emotionally supportive physical contact.
Harvesting Happiness Life Mapping™ is a powerful tool that shows us specifically what blocks us and what small, concrete changes we can make to live more fully, more happily and in the present.
Clink on the links below to find out how HH4Heroes offers support for:
Harvesting Happiness & Harvesting Happiness for Heroes® provides positive psychology coaching tools to facilitate greater well-being. This communication is provided for education and inspiration. This communication does not constitute mental health treatment nor is it indicative of a private therapeutic relationship. Individuals desiring help for trauma, addiction and abuse related issues or other psychological concerns should seek out a mental health professional.
Harvesting Happiness for Heroes services and/or products are not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and/or treatment. Participation in all HH4H programs is voluntary and does not replace, supersede or conflict with guidance and/or treatment from a medical professional. The Veterans Suicide Prevention Hotline, 1-800-273-TALK, provides immediate life-saving help to veterans and their loved ones.